Membership in the Victory Motorcycle Club has its priviledges.
For only $20 for the 1st year and $13 per year there after you get:
- You will get access to over 70 additional Victory related forums
- Talk directly to the Vendors in the Vendor Support Forums
- Find riders and Local Chapters in your area with the help of the Local Chapter listing and map!
- Rallies and informal rides with fellow Victory owners
- Online help & advice for all aspects of your Victory
- Live Chatroom to jaw-it-up with other members
- Photo Gallery and Upload Utility
- OEM & Aftermarket Parts Listings
- Discount pricing in the VMC Store
- Discounts on accessories for your bike
- The coveted VMC patch is included with membership. Wear it with pride.
- Rescue Riders Data Base, over 100 members helping members on the road.
- Benefit of a 15% discount at Choice Hotels.
- An active forum for participation by region, model of bike, or other interest, and much more!
- Looking for a place to eat? We have the Food Road Map.
- Fellow Victory riders share about their favorite Camp Ground and best motorcycle camping practices.
** ATTENTION!! **
You must be a registered member of The VMC Forums before proceeding. Registering in the Forums is FREE and it enables us to link your VMC Membership to your forum ID so that you can access additional content only available to VMC Members.
Clicking one of the following links will either take you to the appropriate New Member or Renewal Application. If you have not already registered and logged onto the Forums you will be directed to the Forums Logon/Register process, afterwhich you may continue to the Application Form of your choice.
Click the above link to join or renew.
|You can now use to join or renew your membership.|
|Membership application process:
The entire process takes about 4 weeks...sometimes a bit longer, sometimes a bit less. PayPal takes away the hassle of printing a form and mailing it in. Since our back office software is not integrated into the PayPal system there remains many manual procedures. Someday in the future, we hope to be more automated. Thank you for your patience!